I have over a decade of experience in the courts of New York. I have represented thousands of clients from every walk of life. Every case and every client is different. Every case requires a unique strategy. Every client deserves an honest attorney.
An important part of my job is making sure that my clients fully understand their case and their rights. I do everything I can to make sure that whatever decision the client makes, no question is left unanswered. Getting your case right will always be my highest priority.
If getting it right means going to trial, you will have an experienced and successful trial attorney in that court room. If getting it right means working out a disposition that allows you to move on with your life, I will work with you to achieve that goal. I have gone toe to toe with cops, prosecutors, prisons and the government, to protect the rights and lives of my clients.
I have spent my career fighting injustice and I have written extensively about what I have witnessed inside the criminal justice system. My articles include:
- Memo to NYPD: It’s About Time You Met The Community Without A Gun Drawn
- Laquan McDonald & Police Perjury Prosecutions: A Plan Forward
- Fixing Failed Bail In The Wake Of Kalief Browder
- Quota-driven police arrests shift the burden of justice to overworked public defenders
If you have been arrested, charged with a crime or have been the victim of police misconduct, you need a strong attorney who is going to fight like hell for you. Contact me at (718) 514-9100 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also visit our storefront office in Downtown Brooklyn Mon – Fri 9-5.
I look forward to working with you.
- New York
- Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctorate - 2004
- Florida State University
- Bachelors in Criminology & Criminal Justice - 2000
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Kings County Criminal Defense Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Brooklyn Defender Services, Senior Trial Attorney
- Legal Aid Society in Nassau County